Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lainerz
Average Otaku
Average Otaku
lainerz

!!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC Empty
PostSubject: !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC   !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Lol, in addition, though not the place, (but I know Rin will see this anyways, hahaha)

there should be an overall general game discussion board, because.. where would you put the "comparisons of games" like how DDR is stretched on to many platforms, y'know? You wouldn't just put that thread under XBox, or PS2, right? =P

So back to the topic of request =P

I'm looking for [english] visual novelss and/or dialog games. Hopefully anime/manga-ish storylines/characters/etc.
Any known titles? links? or any info on them??

I wanted to try playing a new genre and not just RPG, racing, strategy, mad-clicking-of-arrows, and thought that a visual novel, or a dialog game would be just right. ^-^
I'm looking for ones especially for NDS or PSP since i can carry it around.. but PS2, or PC is fine also =P

I also know that many visual books are in other languages, but hopefully there are translated ones..??

Please nothing ero. Shonen, shoujo, sure, but nothing hardcore x___x;;
Back to top Go down
http://PwnedJoo.net
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

PostSubject: Re: !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC   !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:08 pm

lainerz wrote:

there should be an overall general game discussion board, because.. where would you put the "comparisons of games" like how DDR is stretched on to many platforms, y'know? You wouldn't just put that thread under XBox, or PS2, right? =P

I agree.

Uh....I don't have anything...Visual novel...(Never heard of a game like that before) or dialog. I wish I could help though. Darn it!
Back to top Go down
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

PostSubject: Re: !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC   !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Phoenix Wright: Ace Atourny for the Nintendo DS.
It's a murder mystery kind of game, nothing fancy game play wise, but if you're looking for a story in a game, and trying to figure things out this game is completely awesome.
There are actually 4 Ace Atourny games out now. Three follow Phoenix Wright, and the fourth follows a new lawyer.
...Yes it's about lawyers, but it's anime styled, from Japan. It's really alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

PostSubject: Re: !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC   !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:25 am

Oh I've Heard of that! I just didn't know if it was good or not...hmmm Awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC   !!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC Empty

Back to top Go down

!!! REQUEST:: PSP/PS2/NDS/PC
Page 1 of 1